If something’s not quite right with your boiler, or if it’s decided to stop working entirely, call us on 020 7060 4770.
Our engineers are Gas Safe registered and experienced in fixing just about every make of boiler. (We are accredited by almost every major boiler manufacturer).
We’ll nearly always have you back up and running, with warm radiators and lots of hot water, within a few hours.
What to look out for?
If your boiler’s actually stopped working, then it’s obvious that you’ll need to call us.But there are many less obvious symptoms that tell you something’s not quite right as well. These might include:
- Does the pressure dial on the front keeps dropping too low? (It should normally rest at 1.25 – 1.5 bar when the heating is off.)
- Is your water suddenly scorching hot all the time?
- Has the boiler lost its ability to differentiate between turning the hot water on and off and heating up the radiators?
- Are there strange clanking noises coming from the boiler itself, or does the pilot light keep going out?
- How about a constant drip of water from a pipe that comes through the outside wall behind the boiler?